IUL stands for Indexed Universal Life and it is the best way to grow your money compound interest without risk!
IULs premium flexibility and an adjustable death benefit with the ability to earn interest based in part on the change in value of a major market index like the S&P 500.
IUL policyowners enjoy virtually all the advantages they would enjoy if they owned regular universal life policies as well as those associated with all life insurance in general.
Benefits of the IUL
- Compound Interest: It is the result of reinvesting interest, rather than paying it out, so that interest in the next period is then earned on the principal sum plus previously-accumulated interest.
- Tax Advantages: Your money grows tax-free and you have the ability to withdraw your money tax-free!
- Money Protected: Your money is 100% protected by insurance. You can’t lose a dime regardless of what the market does.
Your 401K isn’t safe!
IULs help to build generational wealth. They are a much safer method to save for retirement because your cash accumulations do not succumb to the volatility of the market and are protected by insurance. 401Ks and similar retirement solutions on the other hand are:
- Financially vulnerable. Traditional retirement funds are invested in the market and therefore high risk
- Fee Driven. Your company charges you a percentage of your accumulation. Matching dollars offered actually work against you by raising fees!
- Income is taxed. 401Ks, IRAs, and other retirement vehicles grow income tax-DEFERRED meaning you don’t pay now but you most certainly will pay later.
Just look what happened in 2009!
Build Your Legacy Today!
This is bigger than you. Don’t be selfish and only build for your first name. Be unselfish and build for your last name. To be eligible, you need only be between the ages of 0 and 85 years old and be employed or funded by an employed family member.
Easy Streamlined Process
- Signing Day: Consultation and one-page application. Prepare for a 3 to 4 week process.
- Illustration Day: Receive your personalized numbers via email.
- Policy Day: Receive your policy.
Book Your FREE Consultation
Ready to get started?